Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Statement: Cancellations received in writing at the conference Office by 12 April 2013 will be accepted and all fees refunded less an administrative fee of AUD $100. Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded. Changes to registration from a full registration to a day registration will also incur an administrative fee of AUD $25.
Transfer of registration: Transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. The full name and details of the person that will replace you must be advised in writing to the conference Office prior to the conference.
Non-attendance: No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the conference.
- To qualify for early bird registration, registration fees must be received by 28 February 2013. Registration fees are based on date of payment receipt, not the date of receipt of registration form.
Booking: To secure a hotel accommodation booking, a deposit of one night’s tariff is required, which must accompany the registration form. Upon check out of the hotel, delegates must settle the balance of their account.
Payment: Deposits will be forwarded by the conference Office to the hotel we have booked on your behalf. The rates per room per night are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST), which is charged by the hotel on checkout. The credit card details will also be used to pay for all room nights if the delegate cancels within 15 days or is a no-show.
- Cancellation before 12 April 2012: The deposit for the first night is refunded, less a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation on or after 12 April 2012:The deposit for the first night is non refundable.
- Cancellation 15 – 1 days prior to arrival date:All rooms cancelled 15-1 days prior to arrival will incur 100% cancellation fee. That is, all nights for all rooms booked will be charged at the full accommodation rate for the duration of the booking.
- No shows: No shows will be charged at the full accommodation rate for the duration of the booking.
- Change of booking: Prior to 12 April 2012, changes to bookings must be forwarded in writing to the conference Office.
WCF 7 Sydney (the conference) is bound by and committed to supporting the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) set out in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The conference will collect and store information you provide in this Registration Form for the purposes of enabling us to:
- register your attendance at the conference;
- assist with administrative and planning purposes;
- plan and develop conference and other events in the future;
- facilitate your requirements in relation to the conference; and
- allow the compilation and analysis of statistics relevant to the conference.
The information that you provide in the Registration Form and information provided at any other time during the conference, including without limitation any feedback obtained during the conference, will be used by the conference to offer, provide and continue to improve its conference and other services.
CONFERENCE DELEGATE LIST
The conference will produce a Delegate List of all delegates for supply to all registered attendees and exhibitors at the conference. The Delegates List will contain delegate’s name, affiliation and location (state or country) only. Registrants may withhold consent for disclosure of their contact details to sponsors by contacting the Conference office by 15 April 2013.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The conference may disclose some of the information that is collected in the Registration Form such as your name, organisation and its location and your email address to conference sponsors and exhibitors for marketing purposes.
The conference will not otherwise, without your consent, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose unless it would reasonably be expected that such purpose is related to the offer, provision and improvement of the conference or where such purpose is permitted or required by law. Registrants may withhold consent for disclosure of their contact details to sponsors by contacting the Conference office by 15 April 2013.